Experiment published

Friday, March 22, 2013

I´ve just published the experiment in my last entry. You can find it in my github. It has a couple of dependencies on projects you can find also in my github: olap4j-query and jasmine-maven-plugin. The later is optional (just for unit testing)

An Experiment: Using Javascript to Display CellSet Data

Monday, March 18, 2013

I've just started to use Javascript professionally so I've decided to apply my new knowledge to experiment on using this technology to display MDX data. My goal was restricted to display a CellSetAxis from a fixed query, allowing the user to drill down/drill up on any member.